Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Assignments

Assignments 1

....This assignment challenge my capacity of learning..."hekhekhek"...

Assignment 2

....Doing this assignment is a little bit hard for me to do it..."CharMeL".....

Assignment 3

....I find it a little bit difficult but i really try to do it well..."ChaaaaMuzity"...

Assignment 4

....I repeat this assignment for several times and Im glad I made it..."hehehehe"...!!!

Assignment 5

....Atlast Ive made it successfully but honestly its hard....huhuhu...

1 comment:

Melanie said...

well,,this assignment find so difficult for us to upload because in the first place financial was involve and sometimes the ftp server was already closed and we cant able to upload assignments early in the morning or even at the past 9oclock in the evening...But to sum up all this activity challenge us to our capacity of learning...